Saturday, November 25, 2006

Aw man the holidays are a coming!

I guess I just wasn't ready but Turkey Day came by slapped me in the face and kept on running!I mean I got to eat with my family and all but it went by soooooo fast. I hope that Christmas doesn't do the same. I did put the Christmas tree up and the lights are on the porch but it still doesn't feel like it's that time again. Hopefully I'll get straightened out. ;) I have so much to do. I don't have anything done. No shopping, no gifts, nothing, NADA! I am not like this. I usually have things pretty under control. We'll see what happens.

On another note, I am looking forward to going to school in January. It's been a few years since I've been to school, but I think I'll enjoy it. I feel like I am accomplishing something by getting back in school. I have yet to figure out what I wanna be when I grow up but maybe it will come to me soon. It better because I'm getting older. I'll be 80 years old and still in school not knowing what I want to do. :)

Well I guess I am a little undecisive right now. Maybe next week after all the leftovers are gone I can get back on track. I think the turkey did it. I ate too much this week and so now I'm not worth shit. Oh well, I guess I'll try to get-r-done. I will keep you posted.

No comments: