Friday, December 8, 2006

Friggin Christmas is coming Man!!!!!

Ok, I don't know if it's just me or if everyone else feels the same way but it just ain't time for Christmas!!!!! I barely have any shopping done. I am soooo clueless as to what to get people. I think that this year I just want to take care of the people close to me and not worry about the rest. My son is #1 on my list. As long as he is taken care of I don't care. I know I probably should not be this way but times are hard for me right now.
I guess I feel like this because the whole married life is pretty messed up right now. It's got me all messed up. I just feel lonely I guess. I feel like I'm the only one in the marriage. I am responsible for EVERYTHING. I want to feel appreciated and like things are split 50/50. I have given up a lot of things and it's time to think about me for once. I can't wait to go to school next semester. Finally I'm doing something good for me.
I hope I don't continue to have this BAH Humbug attitude for very much longer. It's just not like me to be this way. Maybe my husband will act right soon. I dunno. I just hope he does something about the whole outlook on life thing before I give up on him and move on. I just want him to be responsible for more than just himself.
On top of all this, my son has been sick. He had to be taken to the emergency room monday. His temperature got way too high. He has a kidney infection/kidney stone. Two days later he acts like nothing happened. He is back to normal and ASKED to go to school. So he has kept me busy this week.
I have officially registered for classes. So I will be attending school next semester. I can't wait. It feels good to go back to school. I know I probably won't feel this way after the fact. But at least the enthusiasm is there. I'm kinda anxious about it. I am a perfectionist when it comes to school stuff. I've been out so long I will have to actually clean the cobwebs out and use my brain again. I will keep you updated on that. I am taking Spanish, Personal Finance, and Western Civ.
Well, I've probably bored anyone who has read this. So, I will leave on that note. I hope you have gotten more of your christmas shopping done than I have. Don't procrastinate like me. Be a smart person and do it before christmas eve night! :)

No comments: